At the beginning of the 2020-2021 academic year, EUSES will follow the guidelines set by the Generalitat and the Conselleria d’Ensenyament i de Salut, as well as the ministry guidelines regarding the necessary transmission precautions, health measures and prevention. Based on the experience acquired during the March 2020 confinement, distance learning strategies and the necessary resources have been prepared so that, in the case of a new confinement, the impact on the school’s and students’ academic activity will be as small as possible, and work is underway to prepare scenarios with different degrees of attendance.
During the months prior to the start of the semester, we will be updating this page with the available information on how the teaching activity will take place, which directives will be in force at each moment and about the changes that may occur.
The academic year 2020/21
- Procedures and measures for the academic year 2020/21 (EUSES Bellvitge)
- Procedures and measures for the academic year 2020/21 (EUSES Salt)
- Procedures and measures for the academic year 2020/21 (EUSES Terres de l’Ebre)
What are the official channels of information?
To contact EUSES you can do it through WhatsApp and call (699 90 28 89 – 972 405 130) or by e-mail: email@example.com
What do I have to do if I think I’ve got Covid-19?
In the case of infection, COVID-19 disease will most likely be mild (general malaise, fever and cough). Much like the flu, in the case of SARS-CoV-2, most people get it at home, without any complications. If you have an emergency because of the coronavirus, remember to call 061; or 012 for general queries. Health Channel Link
We also ask you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know. In this way we will be able to follow up and provide you with information on those aspects that may affect your academic progress
What can I do to protect myself from COVID-19?
You must stay home in confinement.
We are in the alert phase and have been asked to avoid going out if it is not strictly necessary. Nevertheless, and in case you have had to do so, we remind you of the basic hygienic measures, useful to prevent infection by the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and to avoid the flu or any other similar acute respiratory infections:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water (minimum 20 seconds) or with alcoholic solutions, especially after direct contact with sick people or their environment.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with dirty hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who show signs of respiratory distress, such as coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid sharing food or utensils (cutlery, glasses, napkins, tissues, etc.) and other objects without cleaning them properly.
- Keep a distance of approximately two meters from people with symptoms of acute respiratory infection.
- Cover your mouth and nose with tissues or the inside of your elbow when you cough or sneeze and wash your hands afterwards.
- Wash and disinfect objects and surfaces frequently.
These measures also protect against common respiratory illnesses such as the flu. To avoid infection, no special measures should be taken with animals or food in Catalonia.
What do I have to do if I have returned from a risk area?
Currently the WHO classification of the situation has activated the level of pandemic, progressively areas with cases have been activated and community transmission has increased progressively.
If your general condition is good, follow the indications given by the health authorities.
Even so, observe your health status during the 14 days following the trip and if you have symptoms such as fever, difficulty in breathing, cough or general malaise, stay at home and inform the health services by phone of the history of your stay in a risk area. Use the following link to make a self-assessment or call 061.
- Test from the Canal Salut de la Generalitat de Catalunya to find out if you have Coronavirus
- What is Coronavirus? – Video Channel Salut de la Generalitat de Catalunya
- Information about COVID-19 from the Health Channel of the Generalitat de Catalunya
- Situation of the COVID-19 disease by the Public Health Agency of Catalonia (ASPCAT)
- Protocols from l’Agència de Salut Pública de Catalunya (ASPCAT)
- Information page of the Ministry of Health